Donny Tedjo Blog

Thursday, June 16, 2005

THE HAMMER SPEAKS

Vangogh_skull_cigarette_2

"Why so hard?" the kitchen coal once said to the diamond. "After all, are we not close kin?'
Why so soft? O, my brothers, thus I ask you: are you not after all my brothers?
Why so soft, so pliant and yielding? Why is there so much denial, self-denial, in your hearts? So little destiny in your eyes?
And if you do not want to be destinies and inexorable ones, how can you one day triumph with me.
And if your hardness does not wish to flash and cut and cut through, how can you one day create with me?
For all creators are hard. And it must seem blessedness to you to impress your hand on millennia as on bronze-harder than bronze, nobler than bronze. Only the noblest is altogether hard.
This new table, O my bothers, I place over you: become hard!

[Frederick Nietzsche - Zarathustra, III .29]

Above Left was Van Gogh paints "Skull Cigarette", probably who studied macroeconomics already familiar with the paints below.
I would state it compilated pics as Friendly Arts of
- Erashmus about the cases of Henry VIII, who were surrounded by noblemen whose served him with lips services in which brought us the though of "vroeg-kapitalism / frueh-kapitalismus/young-capitalism" in Asia Chaebol i.e. Conglomerate business scene which leak both Morals or Ethics, but alas Thomas More Lifes end up by beheading.