Donny Tedjo Blog

Friday, February 10, 2006

The Great Refussal

The Great Man conciously understand Who Is He AND What He Has DoneHENDRIX
I just love the way he expresssed his emotion spontaneous and showed it to Public that he hate something he could not described and he don't know to whom it should be targeted.
He turned his own National Hymne Upside Down though in deepest of his conciousness he loves his beloved country.
He is the reall Rebbell With No Cause.

JIM MORISSON
Hmm "Rock & Rolls is dead" and Hittler is alive, I sleept whit her last night"; he is not the looser his prophessy is reallity in our daily lives; We could never ever changes the Worlds and any intervention we made to changes it would only destructing The Worlds itselfs.
Remember Orpheus sing Prophessy Of Truths as conseqences he was being multilated by the Kings.
Jims the Wild Rebels Horses never die , his spirits live eternal till The End in Apocalypse showing it.

KURT COBAIN
His purity "Smells Like The Teen Spirits", grunge should only played underground, it's not for commercialized, Kurts have broke up the Rules and becoming "The Man Who Sell The Worlds" although he realized it from the very first time of his carrer and he takes consequence for this failure. He paid for what he have done, that was his greatest achievment.

Me myself would saying don't ever hear their songs, these Diamonds People wraped their messages though in Magical ciffer in tone and text; if you not ready for it you ought not unlock that ciffer code. All of them have reacht the Tops Of Vesuvius and would rather to lock their though than to scream "I've Got The Answer"

The Background from Salvador Dalli "Presistence Of Times" bring the sound tick tack tick tack tick from the Legend and the History they've wrote for their Generation, The Time count for very single tick or tack and melting both tick and tack in christal clear hards Diamond which reflecting the Light of the Generation they've reprensented.
These light entlighting my generation "The Rebels On Paradise" whose never tired to yellig Revolution In Evolution is Historische Notwendigkeit for better Future of their people.

NOTE:
"The Present and it's Future, holding no promise and showing no success
;it remains negatives. Thus it want reamins loyal to those who have given their lifes to the Great Refussal"
[One Dimension Man - Marcuse]


Ain't Got No Culture
[Hair Musical - But i have impressed by Nina Simone interpratation on this songs]

The Most impresive intrepretating Hair song
I ain't got no home, ain't got no shoes
Ain't got no money, ain't got no class
Ain't got no skirts, ain't got no sweater
Ain't got no perfume, ain't got no bed
Ain't got no mind

Ain't got no mother, ain't got no culture
Ain't got no friends, ain't got no schooling
Ain't got no love, ain't got no name
Ain't got no ticket, ain't got no token
Ain't got no God

And what have I got?
Why am I alive anyway?
Yeah, what have I got
Nobody can take away?

Got my hair, Got my head
Got my brains, Got my ears
Got my eyes, Got my nose
Got my mouth, I got my smile
I got my tongue, Got my chin
Got my neck, Got my boobs
Got my heart, Got my soul
Got my back, I got my sex

I got my arms, Got my hands
Got my fingers, Got my legs
Got my feet, Got my toes
Got my liver, Got my blood

I've got life , I've got my freedom
I've got the life

I've got the life
And I'm gonna keep it
I've got the life
And nobody's gonna take it away
I've got the life