Donny Tedjo Blog

Friday, October 21, 2005

Barbarians Shop

Barbarians_shop Strumming dub plates with our fingers,
Eliminate sounds with our song,
Killing a sound boy with this sound,
Killing a sound boy with this sound,

Taking sound boys' lives with this dub, killing him softly with this sound.
Strumming my pain with his fingers, singing my life with his words,
Killing me softly with his song, killing me softly with his song,
Telling my whole life with his words, killing me softly with his song.
I heard he sang a good song, I heard he had a style.
Macro_indicator

And so I came to see him and listen for a while....usw

That was my mother favorites artis Shirley Bassey with her songs, so happy "Killing Me Softly"
Also your not killing me but you have kill the marginal folks, all kids starting to learn how to stay on their feet before they could walk, but you rather bring them to run and it was really efffective shock therapy since they were shocked and got heart attack at once.So reducing poverty by killing them is very effective because it could used to reducting overpopulation problem :-)